Property partition

My grandfather were missing since last 30 years, the property(old patta)  is on his name and elder son is paying the tax on behalf. my father's family consists of 3 brothers and 2 sisters. grand mother got expired 2 years back. and one of my father's brother is also got expired this year. this brother and family were the residents of the property, now they (Wife and  son) moved out of the property and staying in another location. Now my father (elder son) is ready to share the property in to 5 equal parts. but the problem is, expired brother's family is not cooperating with this as they are not replying to any communication. what to do in this situation and how to proceed with this partition. we tried to send a letter from a lawyer to them to request their participation for the partition process and that letter got returned. they asked the postman to send  the document back with 'person not available' note.  


Lawyer in

Since it is intestate property, First of all of you get legal heir certificate and file a petition in the court of law for partition suit of the property. 



Visit their place personally and convince them to participate in the partition of the property, first of all you have to obtain legal heir certificate that you 5 were the legal heir (of your grand father) then file partition suit of the property.

if we file pition of parttion of property in civil court how much time is needy for partion of land?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu