procedure follow police if complainant escalates demands

Dear Sir,
My cosin sister in law has file the FIR aginst him and his family members u/s 498-A/406/ETC Then he has filed the Anticipatory bail application . The judge granted him A.B order him to deliver all articles with in 20 days and my cousin is ready to deliver all articles but has strong apprehension that the complainant will demand more artilces

In such circumstances, what procedure will police follow for recovery of alleged articles?

What re the remedies avialable to cousin in order to evade such proceedings 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x