LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divyanshu   13 September 2016

Please reply

My uncles mother made a will reg her ancestoral property that all her 4 sons will get property, but since she was not well, and lost her powers , due to her bad health, one of my uncle's brother fraudulently made a will in his name and also took the power of attorney in his name, now after 1 year it become open that mr fraud had took a loan on property , and my uncles name has been removed from the will,, Now what he can do to obtain his right over property, the mother is still alive, How mr fraud took loan is also a mysterious question Please give him advice Thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 September 2016

The property your uncle's mother is possessing is not ancestral property. The will she made or even if fraudulently made is enforceable only after the death of your uncle's mother.as far as the poa is concerned your uncle's mother can lodge a police complaint against him
1 Like

Sir,initially there was a land in the name of uncles , grand father or uncles dadaji,that land was made in the name of my uncle's mother,

Sir,initially there was a land in the name of uncles , grand father or uncles dadaji,that land was made in the name of my uncle's mother,

Thanks a lot saravanan sir for ur great advice ,than u sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 September 2016

The lady can cancel  WILL, POA.

Obtain all mutation record, link documents from concerned revenue office/official.

The complaint for a fraudulent act can be lodged.

The matter should preferably be discussed with all docs on record with a very able counsel specializing in revenue/property/civil matters for a considered opinion. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register