please help us we are very worried

Hello my name is - Andrea My boy friend was a 14 year old kid (Boy) and he kissed a neighbor girl who was10 or 9 as my other friend was challenging him that he cant do it I know it was a mistake that he did it and it happend before 2007 as it is more than 12 years now and he is 27 years old. Can the parent of the girl file a case against him now. Please let me know ,as we are afraid and my boy friend started to think more n more about this and we dont know what to do .We would appreciate any solution on this above. One of the respected lawyer answered the question but I am not able to reply to him also can anyone tell us please will my boyfriend be in trouble
Deputy Manager

Relax Ms. Andrea. Nothing is going to happen to your boyfriend now who had inadvertently kissed a 9 year old girl 12 years before when he was juvenile. But please don't allow such things now because he is your love these days. Cheer up.

I think that they have forgotten it be calm Ur boy friend is not world famous celebrity.when he becomes world famous celebrity then she or her parents may allegates tell him to be normal anonymous man then he will be safe.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu