pedhinama and succession certificate

Is Pedhinama and succession certificate are same? if not, what are the major difference and procedre to obtain both the document.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Pedhinama is also called family heir certificate. So both are same. Only issuing authorities are different. Family heir certificate can be issued by revenue department. But Succession certificate issued by civil courts in Telangana & A.P. 




Both are usually same just the authorities issuig it are different. You can get Pedhinama or legal heir certificate from local ward or Teshildar office by submitting and application and succession certificate can be issued by court by filing a relevant application.

For more information feel free to contact the undersigned.

Advocate Varun Vij
Juris Falcons Law Group



Pedhinama could be LOCAL term for Legal Heir certificate/Family Tree certificate etc.

Check Locally.

Legal Heir certificate is usually issued by O/o Tehsildar. Check Locally.

Succession Certificate is issued by Civil Courts. 



You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influnecial persons etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel/Law firm specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Succession/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL ; O/o Tehsildar, Civil Courts,HC, SC …

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Succession/CIVIL matters.

Your counsels can advise after examining all docs/record/inputs pertaining to your matter.

You can also search threads on similar query in SEARCH option ON left Hand side of threads in Forum/Experts section.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x