I have following questions relating to my joint - name residential flat in District Gautam Budh Naghar, Noida.
1. This flat was purchased in 2003, and got registred at sub-registrar office noida, paying a total of one lakh, fourty thousand as stamp duty charges, on a total value of Rs. 17 Lakhs.
2. The current price of flat as per the circle rate should be around Rs.45 Lakhs, even the market price is higher than the price of flat at circle rate.
3. This is joint name property, other owner being my partner.
4. At present my partner has got the full possession of the flat, and he is using all the accomodation, even enjoying rent by subletting.
5. The loan for this flat is on joint names, and i had paid installments till two years back, and now he is paying the installments, as there is five years more remaining for loan to be settled.
My question is
1. Can i file a partition suit.
2. what is the percentage of court fee in District GB Nagar, and whether it is calculated at the registered
price (in 2003) or current market price.
3. In a partition suit, has one to submit the stamp duty at the time of getting possession certicate
or at the time of filing the case.
Thanks in advance,