Partition suit


My father filed a partition suit in the court. We are four brothers and one sister. One brother expired recently and his wife forced my parents for partition. My father filed a suit in court. Now she is not coming for court hearings at all. What will happen in this case. Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Ex-party order, property will be divided in equal parts among all the legal heirs.


The evidence Wiillstart .Ur father shall step to box &adduce evidence After it Will be posted for defendants evidence .if she abesentsit Will be posted for judgement.and partition Wii be made as per Hindu law. After that u have to file FDP petition to draw final decree and their shares will be allotedas per law.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu