LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJESH CHOURASIYA (PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER)     12 December 2009

PERSONAL

SIR I AM A TEACHER IN A CORPORATE SCHOOL MANY TIME OUR PRINCIPAL AND HOD CALL US WITH SMALL CIRCULAR WE HAVE TO GO IF YOU WANT TO DO JOB BECAUSE NOBODY WILL SAY NO.NOW I AM FADE UP WITH THIS NO PERSONAL LIFE MANY TIMES SATURDAY AND SUNDAY THEY ARE CALLING AS PART OF YOUR DUTY THIS AND THAT NOW MY POINT IS,IS THERE ANY RULE TO CALL US OR UNNECESSARY HARASMENT AND WHAT CAN WE DO EVEN OUR HOD(HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT) NOT TAKING ANY THING WE ALL ARE FADE UP WITH THIS.PLEASE SUGGEST US WHAT TO DO?

Learning

3 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     12 December 2009

AFTER GLOBALISATION & PRIVATISATION ALL SUCH FREE WORK ULTURE HAVE GONE TO HELL,THE BETTER WAY IS  TO PROTEST THROUGH UR ASSOCIATION AND FORMATING SOME RULES ABOUT HOLIDAYS ETC.,

(Guest)

Corporate management are like that only.For their paid salaries/wages they take work without following working hours stipulaed by the Government. Only one way if you can with a group of fed up teachers make a complaint to the District Educational Officer and Regional Joint Director of School Education. If they don't take any action send your compalint to the Chief Secretary to Government.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     13 December 2009

well u must have entered into some written agreement/ contract with the school managment!

find out the service conditions attached to ur job...so u ll have to seek help of some local Labour Law expert or Service Law expert.....since u r not into any govt. job or added school job so u can not approach High Court directly by way of writ petition.

Civil Suit will be better option for u if needed, so it is advised that meet ur local counsel with all documents in hand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register