Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat babu (NA)     01 December 2019

Need urgent advice on relationship

Dear All.

Recently we fall in love with and got married in temple..Our relation is in between, a distance relation as explained below. Can you advice whether our relation is valid for marriage or not?

- My mother's father and her grand maother are from same father (but from separate mother). So in relation, now I am her uncle ..Just to check whether we are legally valid or not? 

Learning

5 Replies

Manjunath   01 December 2019

Who cares... There is always live in relationship...

bharat babu (NA)     01 December 2019

Dear Manjunath,

Many thansk for your email. Actually one of her uncle is creating discurbance and he has threatened that our relation in not valid and its under prohibited relationship as per Indian penal code and he may take legal action..

Please advise on this..

Manjunath   05 December 2019

No he can't take legal action. Anyone can live with anyone if it is consensual. Police will show him out of police station, lawyers will ask him to go out of office. At the extreme, you can be intimidated or publicly humiliated. If at worst case, you are asked to come to police station, take a local lawyer along with you.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     05 December 2019

you have still confuesed then approch good family lawyer and seek advise and act accordingly . From which state you are?

Shashi Dhara   11 December 2019

If you are south Indian this relation is valid but I don't know about north Indians custom.every where in world are moral policers.so be careful about them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register