Need Help

Dear sir, In last year a criminal case registered against me chargesheet submitted by pokicr and matter published in news paper. Now said case dismmised by lower court on order of high court under crpc 482. Now my boss wanta to dismiss me from service by using news paper cutting and that fir, charge sheet . plz suggest rule position on that is any one use these documents as prooving me guilty .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu