name change vs name alias

I want to change my name from RahulPreet SIngh to only Preet Singh.

I have created an affidavit. Posted it in two paper(regional and national) as a alias rather than a name change.

I have posted it in gazette as an alias rather than a new name change.


Considering I have made an ;alias' in the process with the gazette and news paper cutting will  I be able to change my name in passport, aadhar, pan,driving liscence ?




Yes based on your gazette you can change your name in your documents. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x