Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chhabilal nepal (travel consultant)     27 October 2012

Name change

Hi,

I am Chhabilal nepal, s/o Shri Nandalal Nepal. i am belong from tezpur Assam.i am living in new delhi every body knows me as suraj. so,  i want to change my first name chhabilal to Suraj. What is the procedure for this.when i have to go for the same. i am ready for the procedure..kindly provide me the right procedure information.

Thanks,

Chhabilal Nepal.

Learning

2 Replies

chhabilal nepal (travel consultant)     29 October 2012

I am Chhabilal nepal, s/o Shri Nandalal Nepal. i am belong from tezpur Assam.i am living in new delhi. every body knows me as suraj.i am not getting job for the reason of my name chhabilal. so, i want to change my first name chhabilal to Suraj. What is the procedure for this.when i have to go apply for the same. i am ready for the procedure..kindly provide me the procedure.

Thanks,

Chhabilal.

aditi srivastava   27 April 2021

respected ma'am

steps required to change your name following the legal procedure-

1.  Create an affidavit- mention full name, in case you're married then husband's name otherwise you father's name, residential address and a declaration stating that the facts provided are true and correct in the affidavit

2. Place newspaper advertisement with details of name change.

3. Submit papers to the department of publication. Also to change name all by yourself the age should be over 18 years as the procedure varies in the case of a minor.

hope you find this helpful

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register