LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Kumar   18 March 2016

My wife doesn't want to live with me

It has been 4 years since we married, we also have a 2 year old daughter. Main issue is that my wife does not want to live with me and always ask for divorce. Apart from this she does not behave with me properly always willing to fight and argue, if I give return arguments then she pack bags and goes to her mom's place and stays there for two three months. Now she wants divorce and doesn't want to live with me, but I want to live with her for the sake of my daughter future, and i also love my daughter. I do not want to get seperated from my daughter. In these four years I never beat her. Every month she goes to his parent home three to four times and each time she stays there for three to four days. And if any arguments arise then she go to for months and take my daughter as well with her. What should I do, should I give her divorce, if I give her divorce(because she has been asking for divorce since two years) then will i have to give her monthly expenses[as divorce willingness is from her side not from my side]. But I am not willing to divorce as I want to live with my cute daughter, I love her very much. I can't live without her. Can I get the right of interim custody of my daughter, and any time visiting rights. Please eleborate about this right. Can she give me divorce if I do not want to give? Can I force her to stay with me? Any other advice? Please Give Me Helpful Advice. Many Thanks

Learning

15 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 March 2016

Wife asking for divorce should be welcome sign for husband where in most cases it is other way round.

In your case if she is insisting for divorce, ask for regular visitation right for meeting and keeping child on regular basis if she keeps the physical custody with her. Time and days in week/holidays/vacations should be worked out between both of you.

The maintenance for child by you as well mother to be well defined and agreed about both of you and in what form also be mentioned in the agreement/MOU form.

The permanent alimony and maintenance between both of you should be agreed and mentioned in the agreement/MOU even if there is no such payment by either side.

The divorce by mutual consent should be filed by both and dissolve the marriage through no blame process.

(Guest)

This is nautanki brand.  Why not continue with this marriage?  Why spoil child life for sake of a stupid woman?  U know she is stupid, let her be stupid, you continue with married life, enjoy somewhere else, why I am saying is there is child out of marriage.  If not would have advised simply take MCD and move on.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 March 2016

Did you talk to your in-laws regarding this.how come they are allowing her to stay for months together. Is she working.did her attitude change very recently or was she the same right from the time you married her

Did you talk to your in-laws regarding this.how come they are allowing her to stay for months together. Is she working.did her attitude change very recently or was she the same right from the time you married her

Her parents always believe whatever she says and take her side and let her stay as long as she wants. There is one thing also, she is accusing me for s*xual harrasment of my 2 yr old daughter by me, while this is not true it is completely false. I dont know why she is mistaking me, why this thing came to her mind. Even she blamed me about this infront of her parents and my parents, brother & sister. This incident has bowed down my head completely, I am not able to make eye contact with anyone, while I am innocent, why I will do this. I cant do this.

Nitin (marketting manager)     18 March 2016

Hello Mr,

These women can go to any extend to blame,they will not feel shy or any kind of feeling towards you or your daughter when blaming,

best thing is record all the conversations with your wife or with your inlaws, keep the records

if you have all those recorded there is a posibility that you might get the custody as she will be proven guilty.

Rgds,

Nitin

@saravanan s

She is not working. Infact she has not worked anywhere yet, even she is not graduate. She has been behaving this way since two years.

@Vijay Raj Mahajan

Why it is welcoming? How to get interim custody of my child and anytime visiting right, what is the procedure for that. If we go through mutual divorce, then still will I have to pay alimony every month?

Born Fighter (xxx)     19 March 2016

ur wife seems to be suffering from mental disorder and paremts have no choice but to accept her nautanki as she may be emotionally blackmailing them as well.

U cant force her to live with you if she is not interested, if you persist she will harm you. If she is talking indecent about her own daughter then she can go to any extent. Its ur fate that u got married to such a sample. 

SuperHero (Manager)     19 March 2016

Originally posted by : Ajay Kumar
Her parents always believe whatever she says and take her side and let her stay as long as she wants. There is one thing also, she is accusing me for s*xual harrasment of my 2 yr old daughter by me, while this is not true it is completely false. I dont know why she is mistaking me, why this thing came to her mind. Even she blamed me about this infront of her parents and my parents, brother & sister. This incident has bowed down my head completely, I am not able to make eye contact with anyone, while I am innocent, why I will do this. I cant do this.

Oh Man!!! - You are the Lovey Dovey type...pleasing, begging and pleading type...

You are Like a TV and she is the Remote. If you want to see your daughter picture in your TV. You should respond to your wife as her wish..if she changes channel you have to watch it.. Thats it...

No other option for you. You shouldn't argue nor demand nor request anything nor you should have any Self Respect...Keep all that in a Safe box and never open it...if you want to  continue your Marital Life.

Also..say you are working in Bangalore..you should move to New Delhi..then she can't go every now and then...

The Moment she spoke like that about you..You should have given Left and Right.. This would have made things straight!!!!!

Nitin (marketting manager)     19 March 2016

Experts please dont give negative guidence to this man,

as Saravana sir, suggested,speak to your inlaws and involve community elders.

as always have the communications recorded at every level.dont worry ,your daughter is not going out of this planet.she cant seperate you and your daughter .have patience things will workout in your favour as she is the one who is creating trouble and everyone will know the truth,have patience.

Rgds,

Nitin

Mukesh sharma (job )     04 April 2016

hi sir first you need to talk with your wife and after hre parents tell him all kind of situation and want to tell some solution if they unable to find this then you take next  step talk with your wife very ffrequently and tell him about your kids her future withj you both so if she agree than live happy othe if she ask you to divourse than you get mutul divourse and and aboiut child custody you need to file appliaction in local court anf demand for custody hope you get it 

but choose first way and talk with your wife and share your thought you want to live with her 

thanks

Ajay Kumar   10 April 2016

She does not pick my call, she refuse to come with me if I go to her parents home. She has very strong belief what she has blaimed me of. She says her daughter and her future is not secure with me. Her parents always take her side and believe blindly whatever she says to them.

Mukesh sharma (job )     12 April 2016

hi  captain as your reply read it all its all funny nothing much more you have not give any advise to someone 

first check you on this kind of situation if you on this than what you do so never written those word who not matter 

its not a game you play and one win and one loss 

thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register