My wife cheated on me and married to other guy without divor

My wife cheated on me and married to other guy without divorce and i dont know wherr she is hiding with her family what should i do or what steps i can take against her

File suit for divorce on polygamy grounds

She has stolen jewelrys and my imp documents and even marriage certificate i just have a photocopy can i filed a fir against her

I want to teach her and her family a lesson and want to know that its possible that she can married to other guy easily

Fotocopy of her marriage certificate may help you in lodging the police complaint, but it will not become evidence in the court in the absence of the original. Jewelleries are her property too and not only yours, so she has not stolen it. These tactics are bygones in the modern days, when even the adultery is also no crime, but it can just help you in divorce, if proven.

Without taking Divorce as it is her second marriage is null and void

Wait for some time she will surely approach you for divorce



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu