Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (dd)     22 August 2013

My ancestor properties

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Raj from Chennai. My ancestor properties are there in kootu patta in Trichy.  The property actually belongs to my father and his elder brother.  My fathers elder brother is expired.  He has a son and 3 daughters. My father has one son and two daughters.  One of my property is being sold by one of the person whose name is there in the kootu patta without our knowledge. We have given complaint in the local police station about that.  The police is not taking necessary action.  We have given sent a copy of the complaint to all the higher authorities.  The person who has sold our property is also trying to utilize some of our ancestor properties.  Now we wanted to make individual patta for myself and for my father's elder brothers son.  I dont know what to do.  please suggest.

Learning

3 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     22 August 2013

Originally posted by : Raj

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Raj from Chennai. My ancestor properties are there in kootu patta in Trichy.  The property actually belongs to my father and his elder brother.  My fathers elder brother is expired.  He has a son and 3 daughters. My father has one son and two daughters.  One of my property is being sold by one of the person whose name is there in the kootu patta without our knowledge. We have given complaint in the local police station about that.  The police is not taking necessary action.  We have given sent a copy of the complaint to all the higher authorities.  The person who has sold our property is also trying to utilize some of our ancestor properties. why didn't u obtain Stay Order from the Court Now we wanted to make individual patta for myself and for my father's elder brothers son.u have to take NOC from all the legal hier  .  I dont know what to do.  please suggest.

Raj (dd)     22 August 2013

Dear Sir,

We have applied for the stay order from the court.  We are waiting for to receive it.  It is taking a long time.  What is the process for taking NOC from all the legal hier??  My sisters and my periyapp's daughters and son are there in abroad.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     24 August 2013

property belong to all the legal heirs of your father and your fathers elder brothers LR, what ever sale made by anyone without others consent, is nul and void, u can file suit for declaring sale as null and void, and imm.you can file partition suit, or u people can go for partition mutally by dividing properties among yourselves, if u r in good terms, if not suit is the only way. only after partition suit patta can be changed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register