Mutually agreed or court maintenance which one preferable???


Dear Experts,

we live in a rented flat in kolkata for Rs.7000/ pm. Recently during a quarrel one of her supporter    who lives nearby came to flat and beated me with the help of his 3 friends.Councelling to a lawyear failed as she determined to keep in touch with that friend and his family which I opposed.From that day I am living in a separate room rented in other area. For the first month I have paid Rs.14K .Now we both are agreed not to contenue the relationship anymore but she demands all her expenses as maintenance . Before going  for an agreement what should be the essential points for a husband .Child visitation (8 yrs son) is a must for me .When she can hire a  a room for Rs. 4,000/- why I shall continue her flat rent for rs.7000/ pm.

Being only son I have to look after my overaged parents live in the native place.I have to rent a room in the city for my job. My Take home salary 35K in Pvt sector. What should I do  if she demands unreasonable. Shall i don't pay anything and let her allow to go to court or it will be a boomarang  ???

Please help.

 

 
Reply   
 
N.A

You both should decide maintenance amount and visitation rights mutually and you should pay that amount through cheque or bank transfer in her account

 

 
Reply   
 


Bangalore

Originally posted by : Ramesh Das
Dear Experts,

we live in a rented flat in kolkata for Rs.7000/ pm. Recently during a quarrel one of her supporter    who lives nearby came to flat and beated me with the help of his 3 friends.Councelling to a lawyear failed as she determined to keep in touch with that friend and his family which I opposed.From that day I am living in a separate room rented in other area. For the first month I have paid Rs.14K .Now we both are agreed not to contenue the relationship anymore but she demands all her expenses as maintenance . Before going  for an agreement what should be the essential points for a husband .Child visitation (8 yrs son) is a must for me .When she can hire a  a room for Rs. 4,000/- why I shall continue her flat rent for rs.7000/ pm.

Being only son I have to look after my overaged parents live in the native place.I have to rent a room in the city for my job. My Take home salary 35K in Pvt sector. What should I do  if she demands unreasonable. Shall i don't pay anything and let her allow to go to court or it will be a boomarang  ???

Please help.

 

Its all about affordability.  Who knows what you can afford.  Some people like sachin above can afford to lose years of their life just to prove or unprove a point and eventually still pay money as alimony to wife.  Thereby they lose years of life and also money.  Or some people like Hritik and Sudeep pay one shot alimony and take quick divorce and thereby forego not standing and waiting outside court halls for years. This method is quick, but you will save lot of your life years.

 

Now what is preferred method depends on affordablity.

Talk to wife as to how much she wants.  Take paper and pencil and do your math.  See which works out best for you.

 

One thing is under both methods you need to pay money to wife.  Think and act wisely.

 
Reply   
 
Bangalore

Divorce is not good.  Whichever way you look at it.  Its not just about paying alimony and getting rid of the partner.  Think extensively before taking any decision regarding ending marriage.


Total likes : 1 times

 
Reply   
 
Bangalore

Matrimonial disputes dont have solutions in courts.  Either you adjust with each other or be rich enough to go for 1 time settlement.  Rest all proving and unproving is waste of time.  Court kacheri are for weaker people.  There are 2 laws. one for people with money, one for the poor.  People with money will take divorce (eg Prabhudeva, Hritik, Sudeep, Sanjay Kapoor etc) within no time, no going standing at court door, no waiting for court to call out name, appeal, re-appeal, prove, unprove etc.   Poor people like you talk about justice etc and roam to court for 1 decade before realizing you will still have to pay money to get divorce or even pay money after getting divorce.  Why not pay and take divorce than shout slogans about court time, injustice, biased laws etc?

 

 
Reply   
 
N.A

 

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Its all about affordability.  Who knows what you can afford.  Some people like sachin above can afford to lose years of their life just to prove or unprove a point and eventually still pay money as alimony to wife.  Thereby they lose years of life and also money.  Or some people like Hritik and Sudeep pay one shot alimony and take quick divorce and thereby forego not standing and waiting outside court halls for years. This method is quick, but you will save lot of your life years.

 

Now what is preferred method depends on affordablity.

Talk to wife as to how much she wants.  Take paper and pencil and do your math.  See which works out best for you.


One thing is under both methods you need to pay money to wife.  Think and act wisely.

दल्ला handno

अपने वकील साहब के लिए ग्राहकों को खोजने के लिए दूसरों को गुमराह मत करो

 
Reply   
 
Bangalore

Originally posted by : Sachin
 


दल्ला hand

अपने वकील साहब के लिए ग्राहकों को खोजने के लिए दूसरों दूसरों को गुमराह मत करो

पहले अपने केस ख़तम करो जिनको तेरी बीवी ने डाला हुआ हे तेरे और तेरे खानदान पे.  उसके बाद किसी और को सुझाव देने की सोचना.  तू तोह जेल जाएगा ही.  दूसरों को भी जेल भिजवाने की सलाह क्यों डेरा हे? मादरचोद.


Total likes : 1 times

 
Reply   
 
N.A

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !



Originally posted by : Sachin


 



दल्ला hand

अपने वकील साहब के लिए ग्राहकों को खोजने के लिए दूसरों दूसरों को गुमराह मत करो





पहले अपने केस ख़तम करो जिनको तेरी बीवी ने डाला हुआ हे तेरे और तेरे खानदान पे.  उसके बाद किसी और को सुझाव देने की सोचना.  तू तोह जेल जाएगा ही.  दूसरों को भी जेल भिजवाने की सलाह क्यों डेरा हे? मादरचोद.

दल्ला hand.

I am not interested in your mother you yourself can f**k your mother.

Hindi translation for you

मुझे आपकी मां में कोई दिलचस्पी नहीं है, आप अपनी मां को स्वयं चोद सकते हैं।
 
Reply   
 

Sir,

Very well said. Shall try to sort out the sollution mutually than waste of time and energy.

 

 

 
Reply   
 
Bangalore

Originally posted by : Sachin



Originally posted by : Helping Hand !






Originally posted by : Sachin


 



दल्ला hand

अपने वकील साहब के लिए ग्राहकों को खोजने के लिए दूसरों दूसरों को गुमराह मत करो





पहले अपने केस ख़तम करो जिनको तेरी बीवी ने डाला हुआ हे तेरे और तेरे खानदान पे.  उसके बाद किसी और को सुझाव देने की सोचना.  तू तोह जेल जाएगा ही.  दूसरों को भी जेल भिजवाने की सलाह क्यों डेरा हे? मादरचोद.





दल्ला hand.

I am not interested in your mother you yourself can f**k your mother.

Hindi translation for you


मुझे आपकी मां में कोई दिलचस्पी नहीं है, आप अपनी मां को स्वयं चोद सकते हैं।

Yes, you are not interested.  You are more interested in going and standing like peon at door of court halls looking at other women trying to find prospective girl to again marry and make advance plans to roam court entire life after these cases are over. laugh

 
Reply   
 

LEAVE A REPLY


    

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  



 

  Search Forum








×

  LAWyersclubindia Menu