mutual divorce

I have been married from 4 years, till now my wife is not happy with me, she says she want to be separate. In my home I have my
mom n me, but she always quarl with my mom and says she needs separate living. Im a roman Catholic Christian, so can you help me what's the procedure for getting divorce from her. she always torturing me and my mom.

In Christian law divorce is difficult so u both file joint petition in court and take mutual consent decree in court by engagingadvocate

High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist

Dear sir, Please do check your inbox for more details...




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu