LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maintenance incharge- of flat - issue rental

sir, we own a 2bhk flt in chennai..and i live abroad. it is a building with 10 units in it.we have the maintenance incharge always complain about our tenant with some silly reasons as she does NOT like bachelor tenants..she already made us vacate our previous tenant..and she s trying to do the same with our current tenant. but i told here clearly this time that any complaint or concerns about my tenant going forward should be in writing and we will do the enquiry through police..if its end up false, then i  told her that  she will he held responsible for all rental income loss through civil suit. is this a right way to approach and make her mouth shut...she even goes and brags with the other residents inn the building that she only made the previous tenant of ours vacate,...

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     18 April 2015

No need to file any civil case. The effected party should simply go to the Police station and give a complaint against her under nuisance case. If there is no response from local police meet Asst Commissioner of Police and explain him politely.  If the complaint is given by huge members it will be effective. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 April 2015

What is the meaning of "maintenance-in-charge"? Have you got a registered association? If so there will be byelaws. Under which Act is it registered? What is the exact nature of complaint by the lady? How is it bothering you? Is your tenant complaining to you against the lady? Did your previous tenant vacate due to the actions of the lady or you asked your tenant to vacate on her complaint? Answers to the above questions will be necessary to give a practicable sugesstion.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 April 2015

Dr. MPS Ramani has put some valid questions to you to answer, if you are really looking for genuine opinion from experts here, you may come out with the details or if you just passing your time by posting such queries, ignore, because you have already posted a query asking to identify a lawyer suiting to your taste quoting your desires as to how that lawyer should look like or what he should possess as character etc. other tan legal skills.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register