LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nhu Ha   15 November 2018

Legal advisor

Hello everyone Have completed my LL.B. Special and presently employed in a job. I have not applied for the state bar council registration as am currently engaged in another profession. My question is, 1. can I give my services as a legal advisor without registration in bar council? 2. If yes, can I mention myself as a legal advisor on my business card? Regards Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     15 November 2018

Dear querist,

In case you are engaged in other profession than at same time cannot practice as advocate.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     15 November 2018

Mere completion of LLB course does not entitle you to to be termed as Legal Advisor unless you enroll as Advocate with Bar Council of your State.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     16 November 2018

Registration/enrolment with Bar Council is a mandatory requirement to become an Advocate but it is not at all a requirement to act as a Legal Advisor in your own personal capacity if you have legal knowledge backed by legal qualifications.
1 Like

Manish   16 November 2018

Sir my name is Manish Kumar I am an applicant of criminal case our opponent party we're ask me to settle our case in Lok adalat so we are agreed for settlement and in the criminal Court I said that we will settle in Lok adalat so that other party later approached me and gave me a form named before Lok adalat I have signed in that and gave to the judge of court and they gave date for next month so please tell me it is only final or at the date of Lok adalat it will be final clarify my doubt sir

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     16 November 2018

if everything goes well your case will be closed/finalised on the same day.

Shanmugam .C   17 November 2018

Advocate Mr.A.A. Jose 's informatons is correct. 

C. Shanmugam 17-11-18

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register