I am not a Labour Lawyer. I need help of lawyers practising for Labour Laws on the following:
A person is working in a Pvt. Ltd. company for past three years. He annual package is 5.40 per annum. There has been no salary increment for past three years. He has written to the directors and manager of the company to increase his salary, but no response to the correpondence.
The contract signed by him and comapany contains no increment clause. But, i am sure even this clause is missing, then also there must be some standard increment prescribed by Statute which should be increase every year.
Please let me know:
- Is the candidate is liable for increment?
- If yes, then how much?
- Can he claim the increment for past three years? If yes, then what is the procedure?
- Applicable law for this case.
- Where to file the case for the claim?
- How much time it takes to get the claim?
- If the candidate is willing to leave the job, can he claim the claim of past three years, if yes, then how will the calculation be done?
I"ll be happy, if any of my legal colleague help me in this clarifications.
Thank you very much.