LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akash kumar   19 July 2019

Is it employee employer relation exist for a contract service employee

Dear Sir , Three month before i was terminated from my service and matter was gone in labour court. But now the principle employer as well as consultant employer both are telling in labour court that there was no employee employer relation was exist. While during the working full controll command of my work was in hand of principle employer, daily duty command was also in control of principle employer, my interview was also taken by principle employer ,only salary was credited through consultant employer, except this there was no control by consultant employer, only appointment letter was given by consultant employer which was exendable and provided it only for one years after that it was being renew In such situation please advice me whether employee employer relation exist or not exist in case of principle employer Is the statement given by both the employer in labour court , will be true/ valid consider by court Please advice me Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 July 2019

one has to see all papers.                  

akash kumar   23 July 2019

Dear Sir ,

Please provide the details information or deciding parameter to be employee employer relation consider by Apex Court (Supreem Court) or any other High Courts also 

Regard 

Akash kumar 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register