I am unable to digest/understand the too much legal terminology. Lets make the query simple.
1.In 1986 person-A sold some LAND to person-B
2. In 2000, person-A died .
3. In 2006, person-A sons and Person-C created registeed document claiming person-A sons are the owners of the LAND and they sold the same person-C (/* this registered document created for cheating other people */)
4. In 2007 , person-C claimed that he bought the LAND from person-A sons and now he is the owner of the LAND , my illiterate parents trusted his words and his reigstered document and bought the same LAND (/*we are cheated by person-C because person-C registered document is not valid , and he dont have right to sell it */)
5. Very recently we came to know that we were cheated.
6. Finally we approached Police Station, and in the police station before Sub Inspector, person-C agreed that he will give us some other land in the premisises of current land in the next six months of time. All this is happened orally.
7. Later at when I think about it, we realized that person-C/the seller is just agreed for the sake of taking time and he dont give any land even after six months.
8. Now , we want to file a case u/s 420 IPC on person-C and also on person-A sons.
Can I file a petition before majistrae asking to register 420 IPC case? I dont get justice at PS as person-C offered bribe to SI and SI definitely supports person-C (right now I dont have proof for it but it is true)?
If I file a petition before majistrate will it impact SI or any other officer at PS? (means does my private complaint causes anything against SI?)