Illegal possession of property by relatives

Hello everbody

we have been struggling to evacuate our home by our relatives.

our case history

palce .amravati ,Maharashtra

we have taken 3 lakes  from them as deposit and they can stay few years without rent. We haven't done any written agreement of ths matter.

now we are asking them to take their money and evacuate our premise.

they illegally took  new meter connection by providing affidavit and when we took our stand.they didn't take nice from us,

They approached consumer court to take electrical connection  and consumer court Saudi ok...

so mseb gave them connection

So I need Guies ur guidance how to fight with consumer court and mseb.

under which section we can do any proceeding,





Dear   Firoza,  The  status  of  your   relatives   is   simply  of  licencee ( in  simple  language- a  person   who  is   using   your  premises   with   your   written  or  implied  permission ).  You   can  terminate   their  licence    by   serving  them a  legal  notice  through   any  lawyer ,  and  thereafter    file  an  eviction  suit .  You  can  also  demand  'mense profits'   from  them   for  their  period  of  illegal  occupation .  I  am  far  away   in  Uttrakhand ,  if   you  need   any  further   clarification , let  me  know    through  mail. sincerely- Aalok -Advocate


Mr.Alokji many thanks for yar reply

for ur reply .

we have asked to evacuate our portion. Of premise through court notice so case is going on.

we never gave any sort of legal permission to stay there ,,it was only verbal communication as he is my mother in laws brother.

in our absence they produced affidavit stating dat it is their home and took illegal electrical connection without taking noc from us.

after that when we approached mseb regarding this case ,they disconnected the meter.

but after that our relative approached consumer court and requested to make order to tell mseb to give connection. As his kids are studying.

but mseb didn't bother to check whether home is  in their name or not.


Consumer court asked mseb again to give meter connection ...


They are managing all judges I don't know how,,we are on truth side.


How can we challenge this order of consumer court.we have appointed advocate for civil case as well as consumer court also.


plz guide and give me some suggestion

my I'd is firozaonly at gmail dot come





As you have already taken proper action on the subject issue,what is that you wanted to clarify any further.  You are going in a right direction, please proceed the same way.

Total likes : 1 times



We  have taken proper steps bt we are getting date n date in the many years it will take for the case.

we want mseb to stop meter connection for electricity as they produce illegal and wron affidavit to mseb for power connection

Why the govt organization scrutiny the document ..

how to screw ths mseb as they did wrong and illagally


The time it will take for disposal of a case in the court cannot be predicted by any one, you have to pursue the matter patiently.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu