Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram__Kolli (abc)     05 August 2012

I this a valid proof for filing a criminal case?

Hello,

I was married to a girl in India and she never told me before the marriage about her being manglik or her being in relationship with someone else. Kindly go through the attached files. The first one is what she posted on a forum and the second one is snapshot of an email she sent to one of my friends on the same forum and its email header, "Reply-to" which is her personal email address, the "servername" is the forum name, the "username" is username in the forum and the ip probably would map back to her home (I had to black it out for privacy concerns). She sent me an email(3rd attachment) from the same email where she probably infers she never had intentions to stay in the marriage. Is there a possibility for me to file a criminal case against both these people?

There was no dowry involved and they have given us in writing on a legal stamp paper at the time of separation with signatures from neutral parties. We also have video recordings of some conversations and it is definitely conclusive from it that it is entirely their fault.

It would be helpful if someone could let me know what kind of cases can be filed on such people and the possibility and type of counter case from them if I file a criminal case? Is ther a way I can sue that guy for intuding into my family and distupting it? I am not as much worried about the money as I am for the justice, more for the mental trauma my parents have gone through.  The girl, myself and the other guy stay in the US on work permit. I want to see justice done.

Thanks for your patience.

Learning

2 Replies

Ram__Kolli (abc)     07 August 2012

Is there a way I can recover my marriage expenses and sue these people for the mental trauma. I have sent these postings to the girl's mother and her sister aswell. They responsded saying this is bad, however they don't want to compensate us for the marriage expenses atleast.

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register