How to protect tenancy rights when property is being sold

I am tenant of a building since 1975. The present owners are selling the property and a public notice has appeared in the papers calling for objections if any. Now I want to know whether I can inform the adavocate of the buyer that I am tenant in the building propeed to be purchased by his client and the tenant rights be protected. Please advise.


You may inform the Advocate or the new buyer about your tenancy , tenancy rights transfer to the new buyer,becareful while intimating  better to take suppourt of some lawyer


Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Serve a proper Legal Notice to the Land Lord and his Advocate, declaring your Tenancy Rights in the building.  To enforce this file a "declaration suit" in the local Civil Court, seeking directions and restraining orders to Land Lord, to protect your Tenancy Rights.   This will serve your purposes.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu