how to get across to sc?

For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always

SC is handling a public matter. I have been working on it for more than 10 years & have developed enough insight & expertise. Am adequately qualified, have got across to some other Engineers etc on this issue & so can give worthwhile inputs in the matter of National importance, help evolve a National project. If SC decides wrongly, or gives a wrong angle, then no one can do anything & everything will get burnt, wasted. WANT TO DEPOSE IN SC IN THIS MATTER. HOW TO GO GET ACROSS TO SC?

RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST

You may apply as intervener. Kindly seek help of a local advocate to draft application to intervene. 

This is a public, rather universal cause.  I am generally well educated, but am a new comer in Law. It will be nice if someone volunteers to be that INTERVENER for God's sake. God will reward down the line.

I mean to say: I want a Lawyer who will partner with me for a Cause. I will be the "Intervener", but Sh. JP Shah's advice is right & this is to invite the like minded.

It will be nice if someone informs of the procedure for applying as Intervener.

This is to keep the members posted that I have not been able to get any leads on my PERSONAL EFFORTS so far. This is definitely a public matter, but all matters cannot be put on public forum. A genuinine cause will definitely get helped & I am sure one would feel satisfied at the end of the day.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS     |    x