Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     23 January 2016

How to get across to sc?

SC is handling a public matter. I have been working on it for more than 10 years & have developed enough insight & expertise. Am adequately qualified, have got across to some other Engineers etc on this issue & so can give worthwhile inputs in the matter of National importance, help evolve a National project. If SC decides wrongly, or gives a wrong angle, then no one can do anything & everything will get burnt, wasted. WANT TO DEPOSE IN SC IN THIS MATTER. HOW TO GO GET ACROSS TO SC?

Learning

5 Replies

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     23 January 2016

You may apply as intervener. Kindly seek help of a local advocate to draft application to intervene. 

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     25 January 2016

This is a public, rather universal cause.  I am generally well educated, but am a new comer in Law. It will be nice if someone volunteers to be that INTERVENER for God's sake. God will reward down the line.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     27 January 2016

I mean to say: I want a Lawyer who will partner with me for a Cause. I will be the "Intervener", but Sh. JP Shah's advice is right & this is to invite the like minded.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     03 February 2016

It will be nice if someone informs of the procedure for applying as Intervener.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     29 February 2016

This is to keep the members posted that I have not been able to get any leads on my PERSONAL EFFORTS so far. This is definitely a public matter, but all matters cannot be put on public forum. A genuinine cause will definitely get helped & I am sure one would feel satisfied at the end of the day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register