Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Upadhyay (Faculty)     01 February 2014

Help me please

Respected Sir

My name is prashant upadhyay, resident of aligarh, I am a teacher by profession and employee in a private institution. I Married to Anshu mathur who also a co-worker of mine. our marriage is agianst both of us family. after marriage her brother and mother take her home back regarding completing all rituals. but now she is not coming back, she refusing to came back home, even her brother and mother provoking her against me. her brother came to me and my father office and insulting us. what should i do now, i am totally depressed because she is the only one for whom I go against my whole family and now she also betraying me. I want justice and I am totally helpless. Last option of mine is just suicide because I want my family and my wife back. please help me what should i have to do

Police department are not ready to even lodge my complaint against her family.

I am totally help less.

Email: prashant.upadhyaya06@gmail.com
mob-+91-8899625966

Learning

8 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     01 February 2014

Instead of thinking of suicide, you can file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights in the local court. 

Prashant Upadhyay (Faculty)     01 February 2014

whats is the procedure for this and how much money i need for this case.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 February 2014

RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS

Section 9: Restitution of conjugal rights:

"When either the husband or the wife has without reasonable excuse withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply by petition to the district Court for restitution of conjugal rights and the Court, on being satisfied the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree restitution of conjugal rights accordingly.File a petition in a family court at where your marriage performed.  

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     01 February 2014

@ Prashant, You will need to file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights in the local family court, or civil court if there is no family court. Consult a local lawyer, he / she will guide you about the procedure. How much the expenses will be would depend upon the fees of the lawyer which is different for everyone.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 February 2014

File a petition under section 9 of HMA, contact a local lawyer who will be of immense help to you.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Prashant Upadhyay

Respected Sir

My name is prashant upadhyay, resident of aligarh, I am a teacher by profession and employee in a private institution. I Married to Anshu mathur who also a co-worker of mine. our marriage is agianst both of us family. after marriage her brother and mother take her home back regarding completing all rituals. but now she is not coming back, she refusing to came back home, even her brother and mother provoking her against me. her brother came to me and my father office and insulting us. what should i do now, i am totally depressed because she is the only one for whom I go against my whole family and now she also betraying me. I want justice and I am totally helpless. Last option of mine is just suicide because I want my family and my wife back. please help me what should i have to do

Police department are not ready to even lodge my complaint against her family.

I am totally help less.

Email: prashant.upadhyaya06@gmail.com
mob-+91-8899625966

I feel sorry for you.  No woman in this world other than mother is worth committing suicide.

If she has gone to her mother's place, with her mom or alone, she only should return herself, or she should agree to come with you when you call her.  In no way you can force her to come back to you.

Above many people have suggested that file RCR, but that is of no use, inspite of filing RCR your wife is not compelled to return back to you and no court can force her to join you.  

Your wife joining you back is totally dependent of both of your understanding each other.   Eventually, if she does not return at all, the RCR will help you get  divorce, but then according to current trend, once you fileRCR, the wife may file false cases under 498a or DV and also ask maintenance and can get you and your parentage arrested and sent behind bars [498a i.e. dowry case].

So it is better for both of the parentage yours as well as hers to sit and talk in your and her presence about what you want to do about future.  If your wife do not want to join you back together, applying for mutual consent divorce is the best way forward.

If she comes back, then all is fine.

Whatever it is, first talk to your wife, then approach her parents along with your parents and talk it out.  Leave the ego, as ego will create many problems.  Good luck.

(Guest)

Don't even sit quite. File RCR and let them do whatever they want to do. At-least you will know the moto and don't accept the divorce.

If you really loved her then fight for her and the cases that she will file, its a loser's wish to commit suicide. Be strong and fight the cases. As and when things go public and they start roaming around courts or lose timing siting at home is a victory for you.

Don't ever lose heart. Love your parents and live for them. There are many more things to do in a life than to die for a girl. Respect your life.

1 Like

unfortunate victim (owner)     03 February 2014

Please contact immediately on MENS RIGHT ASSOCIATION OR https://www.saveindianfamily.org/contact-us/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/saveindianfamilyfoundation/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register