girl is not coming on hearing

I was married to a girl who was unsound mind. I went to doctors and spend a lot of money. doctors told that she can't be cured and it seems she is like this from birth. So I filed for divorce. her family filed for dowry after 6 months. I went jail for that. I got bail in that.

Now after 4 years the case is still pending. they were not coming to court after my bail. I told Judge about this and he issued a warrent. now they are coming but after lunch. the case is in other city. even girl's statement is not recorded. I want this case to be over. the girl has told that I didn't beat her in divorce case so it will be in favour of me I think. I have given all their demand list which they presented in court each and every item according to their list also.  I want this case to be over as soon as possible.Please help what can I do for this so that the case is over early?

Instructor @ Calcutta (

Dear Friend,


India is a country of corrupted law and judiciary system. For these case even you hired lawyer also may not properly co-operation with you.


I request you to appear High Court in-person for direction of Speedy Trial else the case will drag for life long even after you funeral.


The sample petition is attached.


Please read each of my posts carefully in the following links.



Attached File : 550180438 samplepetition4speedytrial.docx downloaded 45 times

Total likes : 1 times


Legal Enthusiast


if you are covered by the provisions of hindu marriage act then you can file for the annulment of marriage under section 12(1)(b) as your marriage do not fulfil the condition laid down under section 5(ii).

Total likes : 1 times


Thanks a lot Sir

it is really a big help.

I will talk to my lawyer about this




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x