Family property issue


We are staying from last 50 Year in our house ( its slum area )

This proper belongs to my grand father name ( House Not register) but we are paying property tax on my grand father name

My Grand Father Family details

Total 3 sons

·          1st Son Expired  ( They are left this house from 50years back and staying in other district )

·         2nd Son Expired  (( They are left this house from 50years back and staying in other district )

·         3rd son is my father is Live ( Staying in same house from last 45 year )  - My father



We are 3 Brother ( 3rd son Family details)

1st son  - 45 year

2nd son  - 40 year ( my self )

3rd son  - 36 Year


Property size : 20*20


Property tax we are paying every year on my grand father name

Electrical, Water bill is on my father name from last 30 year


What are the rights we have to claim this property

Kindly requesting you to give the advice to how to register our property on my father name 

 we are from small income related family


Ji, if they are not interested in ancestral property, then they have to execute a relased deed in your father's favour as they have also equalant shares thought residing some where.


release deed in your father favour

Sir, they are not interested for this property but they asking money. More then market value. Otherwise they will go to court telling, actual market value is 23,000/- but they asking 50,000/- per sq yds for they share 10sqyds total. Plz help

settle in an amicable way.


Sir, they are not listening. Plz can you give some alternative solution for registration



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu