false case u/s 308, 326 & 324. released u/s 182crpc.

Respected lawyers of the forum,
I am seeking your guidance on my stand after being framed in a false case u/s 308, 326 & 324. I stayed in custody for 12 days and then released u/s 182CRPC.

FIR was filed by one of our distant relative with very wrong intention. But on the day of incident mentioned in the FIR against me I was in hospital for a surgery. Relevant proofs and CCTV footage of the hospital is already submitted to the court. Based these evidences I was set free.

A whole section of Legal, medical and police was involved in framing this false case.

Now I want to make other party suffer as much as possible so please guide me about the legal steps I should take against them.

Your help will be highly appreciate.
Please let me know if you any more details in order to help me.

thanks and regards



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x