LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sajeev (Senior associate designer)     18 November 2014

Fake news spreading

My brother got married 5 months before. His wife left his house after 3 months of marriage.

Now she and her family spreading false news around our local areas about us. Because they want support from others for her act (leaving home).They are telling even my brother having another family and many other things.

How can we handle this.I need advice from you Please help.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Use cotton plugs for ears. This is normal. All do like this. Society will ask for reason why their daughter left husband and came, so then they cant tell the fault is theirs, they will tell husband not proper, his dad not proper, his mom not proper, floor not proper, that this, and bad mouth like this.  For this you have to adopt same strategy, you also bad mouth about them.  No legal remedy for this.  You can file defamation case on them, but thats of no use.  Just buy some cotton and put it in your ears.  Try giving police complaint against them for bad mouthing you all.  

Police will call them and warn them, but they cant be behind them all of the time.  Like that you will need separate police station for your familial problems, he told like this he told like that, she told like this, like that this that give complaint as and when possible, and police run behind them holding plaster to shut their mouth !!...

Doing like that will start a almost never ending legal battle and marriage of brother will end then and there, and roaming to court for next 7-8 years will start.

You may open your own police station would be my advice :-))

sajeev (Senior associate designer)     10 December 2014

My brother got married 5 months before. His wife left his house after 3 months of marriage.

They were stayed in Bangalore few days together.After that she left home and went to kerala.

Now she is staying in kerala with her parents (but my brother staying in bangalore) and filed a complient in kerala for compensation.

Is it possible to file a divorce case against her in karnataka now. If  We file a case is she able to transfer that case to kerala easily.Because as it is very dificult to go to native every time with his bussy working schedule.

please clarify me,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register