Experts i request to pz reply according to the situation

Assistant Manager

A girl n boy done love marriage 3 years back in Arya Samaj Mandir.But due to girl's family emotional drama girls n boy dont leave togeather,n file false cases of Domestic voilence, Dowry,Theartning, etc etc and asked for Divorce but Husband wants to try to save marriage once. When MAGISTRATE ask Girl why she wants divorce then she dont give any reason or grounds which she can prove to court. She don't have any ground or reason for divorce. Husband has many proofs of before Marriage like Love letters,Msgs in which Girls clearly says she wants to marry,she want to start her family with boy,she want to enjoy maritial life with boy,She want to give birth to boy's baby etc etc. Now Principal Judge himself told to take chamber meeting of Husband n wife on next hearing because Husband wants to Save Marriage n till date Wife dont able to give any reason to get divorce except family pressure. IN this situation what will Magistrate do whether Try to rReconcile or grant divorce. Can a husband take those Evidence (Love letter,Msgs )in Chamber Meeting as that May help in saving marriage relationship . Plz Experts reply as per the above situation that what can b the possibilities of chance of reconciliation?


thus she is denying loving you or not 

because those all evidences are before marriage and after marriage situation has changed through their parents and also you can show those evidences that she and you both agreed and done marriage without any one force which she is your love 



I got married in aprill 2012, 5 sept 2014, my wife creates disputes at my home and i called her father for the further discussion.He said if you have any problem send my daughter at my home(her parents), I did so, but after 3 months of it her father came back and said now whats your decision ? I said from the begining your daughter creates nusence kind of activites at my home which is unbearable,her mother told her to create all these...So i told her father that sir i can't live with her my request to you to separate us without any misuse of law.Then she(my wife) file a complaint on paper at MAHILA THANA INDORE, with all unwanted elegations, counsellor called me for counselling 5 times and finally the matter is resolved to take divorce with mutual consent and negotiable amount for rs/-450000 & 15 grams of gold.She maked it in written under the proceeding at THANA. Fine, I did it with a DD in favour of a/c of my wife and bring gold and went to police station, She denied with design of gold ornaments, on which i said the deal is based on weight not on the design. Then on next date at THANA she came up with 2 supporting lawyers and the amount is increased from 450000 to 8 I talked with counsellors to reduce it but they also make pressure on me otherwise they file F.I.R aginst me and my family members.

Sir, Could you tell me what i do? and my wife denied from her written statement which shows that she is making fraud sec 420.Please help me out sir.i am harrassed.Also one more aspect , she destroyed the reports and material regarding my Ph.D beacuse i am pursuing it .She destroyed my hard disk in which i had my backup of my thesis chapters.


Pls help me.!!!!



Please tell me the arresting issues under 498a and how we can take bail from the court.

Also sir if you have new ammendment list of 498 a pls send me on





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu