LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAVEEN KUMAR (EX SERVICEMAN)     06 March 2011

Ex serviceman Pay Protection

HI ALL.I M EXSERVICEMAN RETIRED FROM INDIAN NAVY AFTER DOING 10 YEARS OF REGULAR COMBAT SERVICE AS JCO. IM NON PENSIONER AND GOING TO JOIN IN GOVERNMENT JOB SHORTLY. MY QUERY REGARDING THAT AM I ENTITLED FOR PAY PROTECTION?? WHAT ABOUT MY SERVICE WIEGHTAGE FOR NEW JOB,WILL IT BE COUNTED FOR PENSION. PLEASE GUIDE ME........

Learning

3 Replies

NAVEEN KUMAR (EX SERVICEMAN)     07 March 2011

please give replyy.............. 

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     28 April 2011

Dear Naveen Kumar, first of all there is no rank as JCO(Junior Commissioned Officer) in the Indian Navy.It is either Chief Petty Officer,Master Chief Petty Officer II or I unlike JCO's in the Indian Army. Though CPO's and MCPO's are not considered as JCO's like in the Indian Army, they are called as Senior Sailors but none of the other branch sailors rise to the rank of CPO or MCPO within TEN years except the sailors recruited as Apprentice and become equivalent to ERA5 or so.And moreover no militaryman retires within Ten Years, it is a discharge from Army,Navy and Airforce.

Pensioner or non-pensioner if join Govt.or Public undertakaing's job are given the benefit of pay protection after due verification from the Military.There basic pay can not be less than what they were drawing last in the Military but irony is, that none of the combatant have greater basic than the civilians in this democratic India and ofcourse your service period in the Military would be counted in Govt or PU's for assesing your pensions if applicable,( as such many of the PU's don't follow pension system).

The personal or HR section does the needful on their own but if not you can request them in writing.

Regards.

D.M.J.J.KUMAR (Sr.operations manager)     10 July 2011

Dear Naveen,

I am David kumar. EX-POELR. 096557z. I also dont get pension. I am finding a way to approach suprem court. Please contact me in david.kumar74@yahoo.com

Regards,

David Kumar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register