Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     04 January 2019

Does a family tree document mention any property details?

I am trying to sell my late-father's Car and the dealer is asking for a family-tree certificate. Two questions:

Q1) Does the Family tree contain details of property or just people in the family? Is there a template example  I can lookup?

Q2) Does the family-tree certificate need to be registered with the sub-registrar?

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   04 January 2019

U go to notary with stamp paper with Ur family tree typed.he signs it is enough. U give Xeroxnotary attested for subregistra is enough .

Shailendra Sonkar ( )     04 January 2019

Family tree contains only people details.

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     05 January 2019

Thanks for clarifying

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 January 2019

Legal heir certificate is susually issued by O/o Tehsildar, post inquiry by designated officials.

Some states/establishments might have provisions for Family Tree certificate and information on state govt website that issues such certificate should be available. Check and reconfirm from authority that issues the certificate.

Succession certificate is issued by Court.

Check and reconfirm from authority ehat exactly IT wants?

If legal heir affidavit attested by Noatary or Ex. Magistrate can serve the purpose and establishment accepts IT then obtain response of establishment in writing and you may go for IT and submit under proper acknowledgment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register