Divorce petition

My wife filed a DV and divorce petition. My lawyer fooled me and filed my say in divorce by sumoto.

In my say, he made me file a prayer to cancel the divorce petition.

Even I want a divorce, but my current lawyer is saying that my previous statement is contrary to it.

Please help me and guide me towards the right direction so that I can get a quick divorce.

Call me on 8296521244




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu