Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce order

Hello Sirs,

I am looking to get details of my divorce order online, however in Delhi Court website, it is showing as  XXXXX vs XXXXX even after entering case details. Is this standard in Divorce cases? I was hoping to download the order online. I was not present for the case hearings as i was unaware of the case until recently due to living overseas. Decision was taken ex parte

Any way to get details of order as i'm overseas and my parents are old and unable to travel long distances

Also how long does it normally take for the divorce order to be available to the public. I have no interest in contesting the divorce, i just need to confirm if the judgement she obtained has anything that may affect my future

Appreciate any assistance in the matter

Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

jayakumar.j (advocate)     01 August 2019

Verify the case status and search the web.

Advocate Abhishek Narula (Independent Lawyer)     04 August 2019

You must write down the case number and fill the form for urgent certified copy of the order. The district where this order was passed must be having certified agency for this purpose. 

It would take around 7 days max to get the copy.

You can send any other person for this purpose.

Regarding order on website, the order must not have uploaded yet. Sometimes it takes time for the order to upload on website.

So better option is to fiill the form and apply for urgent certified copy.

For further assistance, you can call on 8178755069, anytime.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register