Divorce and maintenance

I married a nepali girl in nepal but not registered in nepal and still not registered in india too if she wants to apply for divorce where she will file a divorce and under which law will it come as i am an indian citizen and my wife does not have any aadhar card, or election id and she is not a citizen of india and i will never go to nepal........so can she file 498a or crpc 125 on me or how can she proceed to file divorce on me and what measures should i take now to prevent any loses as i do not have a single penny in my account i live in mother's house so please help me with questions:

1)where she can file a divorce and which laws will be applicable

2)what can she claims ..she does not have my income or job proof and she does not know where i work and what is my income

3) i have a baby boy born in india .so can she take him with her to nepal????? what can i do to have my baby with me as he is born in india and he is an indian citizen he is 1 year old now




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu