LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subash reddy (Director)     22 September 2013

Defamation case

Sir, pl suggest us suitably after going through the matter.

Sir, I appreciate the advocates for taking out time in replying the queries of different people in needy.

Sir, my uncle ie my mother’s younger brother  working with Telegraph Dept as class v was married in 1983, she stayed for not more than a year and left to her parents home. In 1990 she filed a false U/S 498A I.P.C (domestic violence and dowry harassment case) tried for section 448, 498A & 307 IPC read with 34 IPC against my uncle, her mother and her sister ie my mother for which uncle got suspended for more than a year, in jail for couple of months, my grandmother was also in women’s jail for about a month and my mother was able to get bail. My uncle’s wife is claiming maintenance till today and her son also till last year who is now aged 29 years.

In 1998 after a trial of 8 years finally my uncle got judgment that the accused is not found guilty and acquitted under  section 235 (1) Cr.p.c  but by this time myself, my two brothers and one sister got their precious time, money, peace of mind got tarnished beyond repair. I got job in 1990 at the age of 20 and the first salary received in my life was paid to an advocate for pursuing such cases and expenditure. Those days are meant for our growth & overall development but suffered like a hell and so painful periods, we could not pursue our higher studies as every month we need to take my mother, grandmother and uncle to court, stand there for hours together in the long queues for hearings.

My uncles wife recently in April -2013 along with his son took my uncle from the office to their residence without informing any one of us who are looking after him for more than 28 years by showing him a old remand copy of a court. My uncle cannot protest or active as he is habitual alcoholic where her mother used to take care for so many years and now my mother is taking care of my grandmother as she has done twice surgery for her fractured thigh bone two years back.

We gave a complaint with local PS about missing/abducted who refused to take citing that his son only taken and it’s a family dispute but on pursuance they called to PS for the matter. My uncle stayed with them out of fear but after a week he was kicked from the house at night 2300hrs and luckily he was able to reach my grandmothers home around 2am to her shock. In the one week time they took his ATM card and salary around Rs30,000/-, went to their office for including her name in the service book as he is nearing for the retirement to claim the pension benefits.

My uncle didn’t go back to her house as he was behaved badly by his wife and son who kicked on the knee which was operated for fracture few years back luckily escaped the injury.

My mother, myself, my uncle and grandmother were called to the Mahila police station that we are not allowing her husband to live with her though she and her son wants to take care of him. To everyones surprise on record, taking maintenance for so long, false 498A case was filed and we got acquitted and her wife and son staying away for nearly 30 years, shown the papers of divorce case is pending with family  court to Mahila Inspector.  Inspector informed the complainant that we cannot do anything in this matter which has to be sorted outside only and informed her to approach court and solve your problems.

But my uncles wife put a false case of theft U/S 406IPC on 24042013, FIR was registered that during his stay at her house he stole Rs70,000/- and a gold chain of ten tolas with the local PS which they refused to take initially but pressure from ACP who doesn’t know about this lady have to entertain and we have been called to the PS by SI and CI for interrogation. They left us in few hours after inquiry and subsequently case was closed but the PS yet to submit in the court.

The next horrible incident with all of us is again there is an intervention from the SI of same Mahila PS who was calling us to come to the PS and settle the matter. I said the matter is with the court and they are habitual to putting false cases, misusing the law and putting everyone including our grandmother aged 78 years to make rounds of different PSs, courts or wherever we have been called.

When we didn’t go on their 2nd call of SI that Inspector is calling us and settle our issues our uncle was taken from his office by Mahila police with help of local on Saturday to the Mahila PS and next day he was produced before the Judge at their residence and on Monday taken to the court and the same day he was sent to the Jail. The charges framed were U/s 498A 506 IPC AI my uncle, A2 my mother, A3 & A4 myself and my elder brother just because we were taking care of my grandmother who was neglected by her other two sons for several years.

We are able to get my uncle on surety, he is going to the office and attending the court for hearings, our names been deleted from the charge sheet as it’s a false case when we approached the top Police officer.

They are still hunting for putting false cases on us, receiving threatening calls from them and as we are employees we are not able to devout time or counter their devil plans and their attitude, living with our problems and day to day schedules.

Sorry for the long matter and please help us to protect ourselves first and suggest us how we can go for filing a defamation case against them for which we will be thankful to all of you.

With regards

SUBASH

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register