Counting of previous service

I have been working with Railway since December 2007. Before that I worked with Govt of Maharashtra from July 2003. I joined the Railway giving technical resignation of the previous post. Now, I have been fighting with the Railway for 10 years for counting previous service and continuance of old
pension scheme. Now the matter is under process and Railway had procured Service Record from my previous employer. But I have withdrew old GPF. Whether my previous service will be counted or not? Can I give all the subscripttttion with interest in new GPF? Is there any such rule? Please advice.
Retired employee.

Write a meaningful application under RTI and seek such information from DOPT.

1. Please provide a copy of the laid down procedure/precedent where the employee is entitled to  carry past state government service to present Central  Govt Service when GPF is withdrawn from State Government.


Seek such guidance from your Union/Sangh/Association as they are better in giving such guidance.


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You said old service record procured. So check up the record whether previous employment duration recorded or not. Get the record by applying through R.T.I. 


Withdrawal GPF account is not material in counting your past service if you are otherwise eligible. As already suggested you may obtain copies of the past record, esp. the service book.

Retired employee.

It appears that member wanted to get pension with that back service.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu