completion certificate

I live in a house built by my grandfather in 1970s on a society land which is under Nashik Municipal Corporation's jurisdiction. In order to take approvals for modification in existing strcture and addition of new structure as per approved plan, the completion certificate of the original house is needed. However, a completion certificate is non-traceable amongst the record of documents in possession. The commencement certificate for the original house is in possession. 
​Property tax is being duly paid on the original house till date. 
​Is it possible to obtain the completion certficate from Nashik Municipal corporation?
​Can approval be sought without completion certificate?
Any guidance would be appreciated.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Yes You can get it. Apply R.T.I. to the corporation. 


Dear ashusona123,

You can get completion certificate from Nashik Municipal Corporation. You may have to appoint architect or advocate to process your application.



ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  Check the  'commencement certificate" for the "file no." and take the commencement certificate, to the building proposal dept., of the Municipal Corporation.

2. IF the registered architect has submitted compliances THEN "completation certificate" copy would be on record. Just simply move plain applicaiton for a certified copy of the "commencement certificate".  As also suggested by above experts, you can also use the RTI application route for obtaining the same.  IT is very simple.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com








Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x