Child name changed and father name not mentioned in adhaar

Dear Expert,

I have been going through a sction -125 case, court has ordered Rs 4000 per month of Interim maintenance for my son ( now 4 years). While Interim maintenance for my wife was denied as she is well qualified and have a job.

Now problem is my wife has changed the name of my son which came to our notice after 4 years  when I had deposited the first installment of maintenance amount through DD made in the name of my son ABC in the court. She refused to accept it saying that name of the child is XYZ. We said that name of the child is ABC from the begining and on every page of the petition we have mentioned ABC and till now you have not shown any objection. But Judge ( lady) also agrees that DD should be made as per name mentioned in the Adhaar card. So we have asked them to submit the Adhaar card of my son so that DD can be made again as per name mentioned in the Adhaar card.

In the next date when we recieved the Adhaar card we found that name of my son was mentioned as XYZ and Father name was not mentioned in the adhaar card.

Kindly help and guide how can I ask to mention my name in the Adhaar card as it is the only document which will prove that he is my son. Also my wife and his parents are trying very hard to keep my son away from me in last 4 years and not bringing him in the court despite of written orders and verbal orders.  Pls guide

Retired employee.

Mentioning of father's name or having aadhar card is not mandatory.  After the minority, anyone can opt-out of aadhar also.  For other problems, bringing the same to the attention of the court and winning son with love are some remedies.  Infact not having or stating father's name is treated not kindly by commoners.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu