Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuldeep Godse   08 December 2017

Bond break in IT company

Dear Sir/Mam,
Currently I am working in an IT company from 2016-Present.Before this, I worked as an software developer in ASCENTech IT Pvt. Ltd. Over there i worked for 11 months.While joining the job they asked me to sign a bond for two years of employment.Because of micro management in company, I quit the in 10 months and found a new one. Since the clause of bond was as follows:
If an employee break the employment bond. He/She has to pay 3 times of current salary with 1 month of notice period OR serve 3 months of notice period.
As per the requirement of new job, i was asked to join within one month.
I resigned my previous job and served 1 month notice period.But to claim the compensation amount form me, the company kept my academics original certificates with them. It included my SSC,HSC and Engineering results.
I request them to decrease the compensation amount. So that i can pay it and get my documents back.But they refused for it and its been a year,my original documents are with them.
In my current organization, I explained them this problem and they allowed me to join without any documents.
My previous company has also halted my 28 salary of day  and it is still unpaid.They forcing me to pay the total amount to gain the documents. But it is very difficult for me since i am orphan and do not have any economical support.
So i expect some legal advice to get back my documents so that i can applying in Big MNC's.

Thanks in Advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     23 September 2018

Try to get it amicably without resorting to legally, since any step will annoy the employerand get delayed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register