Appeal in hobble High court for 498a

Hi, i was acquitted in 306 and convicted in 498a around 5 years back. My appeal against conviction of 498a was admitted in honble high court. It's been around 5 years now. I am on bail. My sincere request to the criminal law experts is to guide me on what can be done to rid of the appeal. Pls note my in-laws are with me. They supported me while filing the appeal also, they gave me affidavit in my favour during the appeal, affidavit is part of the appeal. I hv a minor child and not yet married. Kindly advise. Looking forward to guidance. Best Regards



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu