From last 7 months I was fighting with Rajasthan Technical University for getting inspection of my answersheet of maths-2 exam conducted in june 2010 and result declared in May in which I failed again and again this was 3rd time when They declared me fail. Filed RTI in june and fight continued till SIC Rajasthan and High court. The whole case time line and brief out line is here .
Chronology of Abhishek Jain’s answer sheet:
· Appeared in the exam (Annual Back for subject Mathematics-2) in June 2010
· Result declared on 8, March 2011 but candidate’s was not declared. When RTU was contacted, he was told that the answersheet was misplaced. Asked him to submit attendance sheet photocopy from examination centre.
· Finally marksheet declared by June 2011 and candidate came to know he had failed again in this exam. This is the only pending paper and he has passed 47 of 48 papers with a 78% scroe.
· Candidate files RTI on 27 June 2011. Denied information quoting ordinance 157-A-16.
· Went up to second appeal in Rajasthan Information Commission and simultaneously filed writ in Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur.
· HC judgment on 16 Dec 2011 asking RTU to show answer sheet within a month.
· RIC decision on 3 Jan 2012 asking RTU to show answer sheet in 10 days.
· On 3 Feb 2012 RTU exam controller invites candidate for “compromise” saying answersheet is in the dump. High court can’t give him relief so better he chooses the compromise – will conduct special exam for him and declare results in 7 days but before that he has to give in writing that he withdraws his case from HC and RIC too. Candidate neglects compromise offer.
· Feb 2012: Candidate files complaint filed in RIC (awaiting hearing) and contempt petition in High court (awaiting for hearing). RTU goes for review petition/appeal in both.
Mar 2012 : High court issued 14 days notice to compliance the order with show cause notice "why RTU not complianced high court order"
RTU invited me again on 16-Mar-2012 and declared only my Exam result for same subject conducted in 2012 and candidate declared passed and handovered final marksheet and degree.
But for this they took undersigned affidavit and declaration from me that my grievance is settled and now I am withdrawling my all cased and Appeal from high court and SIC rajasthan,
Now let me know this type of undertaking have any meaning in court ?? Can rtu use this declaration as a proof in high court if I continued with court and SIC Complaint.
I signed this declaration because I need degree immediate this fight is going to be long. Please suggest me shoule I withdrawl the case or continued if I signed the affidavit with 4 points.....
1. My Grievance is settled by University
2. My all compplaints is redressed by RTU kota.
3. I am withdrawling my all cases from high court and SIC against RTU
rti appeal no....
rti complaint no......
sign of candidate. with roll no and fathers name
Please please guide me .........what do do next in this matter??