advise on annulment

I am an US Citizen, Last year march my mom got me married me to a guy in Gujrat India, I was not wiling to get married but the emotional family drama forced me to get married, later on I found out that the guy was alcoholic, abusive and was having affair with other girls, did not have a job, he basically married me for the USA Green card, which I wont let happen, I cam back to the US in September and did not have any communication with him since then.
I want the marriage to be annulled as it has not past 1 year since I have got married, can you please give me advise on this
Do I have to come to India for the annulment or can some body on my behalf file it in India?
What is the procedure, grounds and time span for the annulment?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x