Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhaskarbhise   02 January 2021

84k for remark on 7/12 for not showing proof of farmer.

Hello,

Info of property: 1000sqFoot (1 Gunta) area in Village, House is also built in 1982, House is registered and 8D Utara is available from 1982.

Total Re-sales/transfer: 3 numbers. 1st deal is done in 1980 and first owner has built house in same year. 2nd deal is done in 1996. 3rd deal in 2019.

Issue: There is 84K remark on 7/12. As per ferfar, this remark is registered by Talathi in 2nd transfer of property. The reason of 84K remark, in 2nd deal, purchaser has not shown/given his proof of farmer. But he is farmer and he couldn't submit it during transfer of property in Talathi office. Now village is gone in PMC area & property is inside 200 meter of residential zone as per PMC paripatrak/zone. PMC property tax is also paid 2 times. I have purchased this property when that area went in PMC. I am 4th owner of this property and I am farmer and seller is also farmer. There was no 84K remark from origin on 7/12 before 1980. like kul kayada.

My Question: Does this 84K remark matter for building new house?? is 84K rules of 50% Najarana filling in treasury applicable? How to remove it without Najarana. Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 January 2021

84 K Rules! What is it?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 January 2021

Vague and incomplete facts can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Nikita Parekh   04 January 2021

Kindly mail your query to nikita.parekh75@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register