LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukund (IMA)     11 June 2012

50 percent share on wife property from father in law

We Indians boost our culture and cliam that the divorce rate is lowest in India compared to other parts of the world but the truth is different,its only because couples are forced to live together and there are no options to get divorced.All the laws are against men and everywhere in the world marriage and divorce comes under family or civil law whereas in India its under criminal law.

Now regarding the 50 % share in husbands property.I would like to ask if a woman gets married she also got rights on the property of her father but in Indian society after marriage the girl is out from her parents home and gets nothing even cannot drink water.I would say the husband should also be given 50% share in the property of his father in law which belongs to his wife.

Learning

5 Replies

Arjun Gupti (Business)     11 June 2012

Mukund - I agree with you. INDIA is the WORST country to get married as all laws are against MEN. Our JUDICIAL SYSTEM is BULLSHIT and I think we should stop getting married as OUR POLITICIANS, JUDICIAL SYSTEM, POLICE - everybody is CORRUPT to its core.

Ranee....... (NA)     11 June 2012

if it becomes law, wife will get husban'd property only, not the father-in law's property..

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     11 June 2012

Ranee is right

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     11 June 2012

Still a lot of slip b/w the cup & the lip

bhima balla (none)     12 June 2012

Originally posted by :galsober@yahoo.co.in
"
Still a lot of slip b/w the cup & the lip

"

It is our responsibility to prevent the passage of such nefarious laws. Media and education of public on why this isn't right and  exposing loop holes and possible abuse of law, is the key, in demolishing such laws. Wife i not entitled even in husband's property let alone father in laws property. What the law may state is the criteria the courts should look for, in each case, on a case by case basis.It should give adequate latitude to the courts to account for peculiarities in each case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register