Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RISHI JI   17 May 2020

49a charges frame on minor

MM court charges framed on my minor brother

after appeal session court discharge on ground of minority and directions to MM court check juvnelity documents.i have submitted class X certificate for age proof to MM as well as session judge.

but MM not follow order since 2 years

dear expert's please advise what I do

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 May 2020

Please post complete facts.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 May 2020

If your appeal stating that your brother is minor at the time of committing offence was permitted treat that it is final.

The appellate court directed MM to verify this and your responsibility ends by submitting the evidence like  Birth certificate, qualification certificate and you should have some acknowledgment.

Now it is the duty of MM Court to inform to appellate court and they might have already informed that fact.

You can file RTI Application to the Appellate Court and seek information seeking information as follows;

Information solicited:

1. Please provide me the date of receipt of the certified copy of Age proof of Shri..............................the accused in Case No............................Appellate orders  dt..............................................as the same was submitted before MM as per court orders and there is no such confirmation on further process till date.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 May 2020

No application for information under the RTI Act lies in the facts, as stated. The facts posted by the author are incomplete and/or misconceived.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 May 2020

The cost of an attempt to get information under RTI is just Rs.32/-.  Such information is not part of legal proceedings and administrative matter of sending a letter of confirmation.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 May 2020

Since you have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent counsel who is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case, you may follow his/her guidance but do not expect any thing special from experts on this platform.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register