LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     30 June 2015

498a query


   In a 498a case if the complainant is accepted summons ad not attending court...what will the court do??

If the Father in law says complainant not in home or missing ...How the court reacts?How to bring the complainant to court??


 5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 July 2015

first the court will issue bailable warrant and if still he doesnt appear then non bailable warrant will be isued over the accused

rajendra (na)     01 July 2015

Yes this is genral procedure...But if the complainant is still not attending court how the court will approach....


Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     01 July 2015

First bailabe then non-bailable warrent will be issued by the court.

rajendra (na)     01 July 2015

in case if the complainant is missing says by FIL and MIL how long will the police search with warrant...

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     02 July 2015

Ask for exparte order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register