Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_Victim (service)     29 May 2013

498a filed against

Dear LCI Members,

I got married in Feb., 2012. After six months of marriage my wife came back to her parental home on pretext of coming back on deepawali. Later her father filed false complaint with Police Station in Badaun (UP) against me and my family on 05th Feb 2013. It includes the money spent by them in marriage and that we used to harrase her for car etc. I have attended all the six mediation sessions till now and stated that I am keen to call her back. However she is denieng to come back.

Till now, I haven't heard anything from Police. The file is said to be with mediation centre. As she have filled allegation of Impotency against me and Harassing for CAR after marriage in dowry.

But the fact is my wife's father just gave some household items (not even TV, Bed etc, which are basics of new family). Though in the complaint he claimed that he has spent Rs. 8 lakh in the marriage which includes jewellery and amount spent on arrangement of marriage. All the jewellery she has taken while going to paranetal home when she left in Aug 2012.

1) Can police ask us to surrender all the items that she will mention.

2) What is the procedure for proving the allegations of impotency in court?

3) FIR is lodged by Father-in-Law in Police Station through CJM Court.

4) she is B Tech (Chemical) and started working in Ludhiana after coming back from my home.

5) I have filed Section 9 (RCR), which is pending in District court. in first date, nobody appeared from her side.

please advice me what action need to be taken for taking the matter. as mediation timing is about to finish and I am expecting arrest from police.

Already I have taken stay from High Court, Allahabad(UP) (which over on 07.05.2013) and there is no Anticipatory Bail in UP.

With Regards.....

Learning

1 Replies

498A_Victim (service)     04 June 2013

Hi all,

There is no reply in last 5 days for my Post.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register